How I published my first CreateSpace book
Many authors have used CreateSpace with great success and I've happily suggested it to clients. But just how easy is it to turn a manuscript into a perfectly produced paperback?

18 – Marketing your masterpiece

Before you began writing your book, you had the idea – and you had your readership in mind. At that moment you subconsciously began developing your marketing campaign. Now you've almost finished the project, how will you actually sell it?

A year or so ago I read and reviewed a book that explains how to market books. Debbie Young's an accomplished writer and also involved with the Alliance of Independent Authors (ALLi), so she knows a thing or two about the subject.

If you haven't already planned your campaign, spend an hour or two with this book and make sure you're ready for that big launch!

Click here for a link to my review of Debbie's book.