How I published my first CreateSpace book
Many authors have used CreateSpace with great success and I've happily suggested it to clients. But just how easy is it to turn a manuscript into a perfectly produced paperback?

24 – A good read!

There are a number of ways to announce your book to the world and adding its title to Goodreads is a good start. Members of the Goodreads community read and (hopefully) review books. I always copy the reviews posted on my own site www.read-reviewed.com to Goodreads (and Amazon).

The book was already found via their search option and I only needed to click on a link to 'claim' the book's title. The next day Goodreads confirmed the book was allocated to my account and I posted the book's description and the cover image. Does it increase sales to be on Goodreads? If anyone stumbles across it on the site, they can buy it via a link to Amazon - Goodreads is owned by Amazon. It doesn't hurt and it only takes five minutes.