How I published my first CreateSpace book
Many authors have used CreateSpace with great success and I've happily suggested it to clients. But just how easy is it to turn a manuscript into a perfectly produced paperback?

25 – Whetting the appetite


Although I produced My Roman Holiday for less than £20, I have invested some funds into a little marketing. For a relatively small amount I have had some colour postcards produced. There's space for me to write a short message and the recipients can use them as a bookmark. I have also distributed some as 'tasters' to whet the appetite of anyone wishing to read a self-indulgent memoir packed full of holiday snaps!

Most authors will write with their market firmly in mind. My CreateSpace project was written for a different reason, to test how easy it would be to use CreateSpace's free software. But I still wanted it to be worth the trouble. Why else bother to correct those turned apostrophes?