How I published my first CreateSpace book
Many authors have used CreateSpace with great success and I've happily suggested it to clients. But just how easy is it to turn a manuscript into a perfectly produced paperback?

02 – It's all in the name

The view from the hotel's roof
Even if you don't judge a book by its cover, you probably take notice of its title.

The book's content would be based, mainly, on a week's holiday in Rome. I intended to draw on my memories and diary, but I would also need to add some researched details about the locations visited.

One of the reasons I adore Rome is its association with some of the best movies ever made – Three Coins in the Fountain (not really a classic), Only You (strictly one for the romantics), Angels and Demons (not sure about those CGIs) and Roman Holiday.

Ha! If you think I'm naming my paperback after Angels and Demons, you're mistaken! There's no way I want Dan Brown to steal my thunder. No, Roman Holiday it is – My Roman Holiday.