How I published my first CreateSpace book
Many authors have used CreateSpace with great success and I've happily suggested it to clients. But just how easy is it to turn a manuscript into a perfectly produced paperback?

04 – Research...

Audrey Hepburn and
Gregory Peck at the
Spanish Steps
I've already mentioned the films associated with Rome. My particular favourite is Roman Holiday. Starring Gregory Peck and Audrey Hepburn it was filmed on location – there's none of those ghastly CGIs that Angels and Demons employed.

From memory I knew the locations used, but I wanted to have a clearer record. So what else to do than watch the film!

The plot revolves around Hepburn's European princess escaping the rules of royalty as she explores Rome – with Peck as an opportunist, but moral, journalist. Both stars were perfectly cast and Hepburn won a Best Actress Oscar. But, to me, it's the scenery that steals the show.

Research can be such hard work!