How I published my first CreateSpace book
Many authors have used CreateSpace with great success and I've happily suggested it to clients. But just how easy is it to turn a manuscript into a perfectly produced paperback?

08 - Paparazzi or privacy?

Spot the Ramblers!
Writing is all about sharing information, but a writer has responsibilities. I wanted to include my memories, but what if they compromised the privacy of others?

I'd kept the details of some of my fellow Ramblers – we'd exchanged photos after the holiday – so I had some means of contacting them.

Whilst none of the photos I had were embarrassing – and had already been shared – having them published in a book is another matter.

Perhaps they would refuse and demand I change their names – or maybe they'd be flattered?

One email bounced back, but a quick search revealed the postal address was still valid. Hopefully a short note in the post would receive a response.