How I published my first CreateSpace book
Many authors have used CreateSpace with great success and I've happily suggested it to clients. But just how easy is it to turn a manuscript into a perfectly produced paperback?

06 – The man from Del Ramblers say...

The fully approved photo
...yes! I'm as surprised as anyone, but I have full permission to use my photo of the Ramblers' logo. 

I'm still considering my options for the cover photo. I've recently found another contender. It's a view across to St John in the Lateran – Rome's cathedral. The photo was taken from the hotel and that view deserves (and gets) several mentions in the book. 

Although the sunset was always a pleasure to witness, this particular photo is very clear and sharp – not obvious when shown on a blog.

St John in the Lateran